Table Pad Benefits
Our table pads combine the moisture resistance of oilcloth, the cushion of a padded tablecloth and the heavy duty protection of a mover's quilt in one attractive product.
Each table pad is individually crafted to fit your table, folds for easy storage and is built to last a lifetime.
Used under a tablecloth, or by themselves, table pads protect the table finish from scratches, spills and accidental heat sources.
Six excellent reasons to purchase custom table pads
• Direct sunlight can fade a table's finish over time.
• Everyday objects from silverware, keys, pencils, etc. can scratch a table's finish.
• Table pads provide sound absorption, to decrease noise when used during dinner parties.
• Pads can be used under any table decor for holidays or special occasions, sight unseen.
• Though not a hot mat, a table pad can provide protection against heat sources to 550 degrees.
• A table pad can guarantee your table will continue to look like the day you purchased it when used on a regular basis.
Elite Table Pads
Guarantee - Lifetime on materials and workmanship.
Thickness - Full 1/2" thick layered insulating felt.
Adhesives - High strength permanently flexible, water-based adhesives are used. They assure a resilient bond, thus eliminating potential warping problems and long term residual odor.
Bottom - Duravel (DV) is standard. A precision acrylic nylon flock laminated to a heavy cloth backing. This material was carefully selected for its durability, soft finish and high chemical stability.
Heat Resistance - 550 Degree Fahrenheit protection at the table surface against accidental heat sources.
Other table pad uses
Buffet/Servers Full-size desk pads
Glass Tables Conference Tables
Lacquer or Stone Finish tables Pianos
Cocktail tables End Tables